- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a saucepan over low heat, blend and heat through the taco seasoning mix, refried beans, and green chilies.
Spread the mixture into an oven safe baking dish.
Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
Spread over the refried bean mixture.
Layer with salsa.
Top with cheddar cheese.
To eat hot dip, bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
Garnish with lettuce, green pepper, green onions, tomatoes and black olives.
Serve with tortilla chips.