What’s not to love about a dip full of four creamy cheeses (cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan), smokey bacon, and spicy jalapeños? This yummy appetizer has all the flavors that I love in an jalapeño popper without all the fuss.
I love a slightly spicy kick, but I don’t want my mouth on fire, so I carefully remove all the seeds and membranes from the pepper before finely chopping. If you like more heat, just keep more seeds in the pepper.
I made my dip in a regular size pie plate which took 20-25 minutes in the oven. Times will depend on the dish that you use. You’ll know it is done when the topping is golden brown.
Whether serving at a party or when watching a football game, you’re guests will love this ooey, gooey, creamy dip that is perfect for cracker or tortilla chip dipping! Delicious!
- 6-8 slices of bacon, diced and cooked crispy
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4-6 jalapeno’s, chopped and deseeded
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup of crushed crackers ( I used Ritz) or Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted