If you are a mom, you know how tempting the candy section is when you are checking out at the grocery store. When I was a child, it was the same. My favorite treat was a plain chocolate Hershey bar. With my youngest daughter, it is the Hershey Cookies & Cream candy bar. So when I ran across this recipe for “Cookies & Cream Fudge”, I knew she would love it!
Many people think of candy recipes as being fussy. You know where you need a candy thermometer, cooked to just the right temperature and all. Well, this recipe is SO quick & easy to make. With just four ingredients and no real cooking, it is a breeze! There’s just one thing to know. Only use white chocolate that tastes delicious if you were just eating it plain. You can use the white baking chocolate, white chocolate chips or white melting chocolate. I am in love with the Ghiradelli Melting Wafers that you can buy at Sam’s Club or Walmart. I bought a big bag to use in several other recipes, so that is what I used for this one.
Add this quick fudge to your holiday goody list. Your Hershey Cookies & Cream loving friends will thank you!
- 18 ounces of white chocolate baking chocolate, white chocolate chips, or melting chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- Line 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Adapted from : YourHomeBasedMom.com